- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
10 thoughts on “Depression: The Motherland”
Thanks for the reblog, Lewin. Hope your readers don’t mind the downer.
They are my friends. I think some have chimed in with admiration well-suited to your piece.
They have, indeed. You have good friends. I’m honored they’ve dropped by.
I have great great friends around here, to be sure. I’m glad they got to meet you.
An extremely raw and personal look at depression. I don’t believe I have ever seen/heard it defined in such a real and powerful way. There were tears. I thank you Trent for sharing this piece from Catastrophe Jones.
Yes it is Michelle. It blazes and burns, and is true writing, however much it hurts.
Thank you for sharing this powerful post, Trend
My pleasure, Elyse. Jones is consistently a knock-you-off-your-feet writer.
Trent, this was a piece so worthy of a reblog. I’m glad you shared it. Raw, real and fantastic. Thanks. ( and hello and hope you are well)…Audra
I’m good Audra… hope you are too. Glad you liked Jones’ words… she is scary and raw and I love her words.