Hi all, welcome! I’m a writer. If you’re a writer, too, admit that to yourself and throw down before your words. And don’t take yourself too seriously. Have some fun. On this blog, you’ll find the following:
- Short stories. I write about many things in many different styles. Some tend to be long, others not so much. I appreciate strange characters in odd situations, but they all need to be grounded in some aspect of a real world.
- Pieces of complete madness. Sometimes, I just lose it. You will totally know it when you read one of these episodes.
- My tag-line is Dream Hard, Rage Hard. Make sense? Yah, not really, but that’s a theme underlying everything I write.
- I call my blog “Fiction, and Other Made-Up Stories”. It’s all fiction, which is a bit unusual for blog-world, but it’s where I thrive. This definitely isn’t a journal.
- I strive to be unique. I don’t want to sound like other people. I want to be different. I want to cut new ground. But just as much, I want to reach people. I need to tell stories.
- If you want just one story to more-or-less describe my writing style, pick this one: https://trentlewin.com/2019/04/07/pickle/. But of course, feel free to look around.
As much as I love short stories, I’ve been writing novel-length pieces of late and am working on a couple of novels. Amazing experience, incredibly rewarding, and so much fun! I’m addicted. And, if I may sing my own praises, I’m good.
Thank you for stumbling by. I have a lot of great friends in this fantastic community of writers – hope you’re one too. If you would like to get a hold of me about my writing published on WordPress or elsewhere, please contact me at email@example.com.