Some facts about me:
- I have a single blond hair on my arm. But the rest are black, and voluminous. And that’s how you know I’m a writer, because I used the word ‘voluminous’.
- I love people. I love writing about people, even ones that don’t exist. I see so much glory in people that I have to write about them, even if the stories are dark.
- I once commented 6,000 times on someone’s blog in one year! And no, I wasn’t flirting. Okay, sure I was, it was totally a bromance.
- I have been accused several times of actually being a robot blogger. I suppose that could be possible, but it would also be very awkward. I mean really, am I that stodgy? Is there even an applicable word named ‘stodgy?’
I’m a writer. If you’re a writer, too, admit that to yourself and throw down before your words. It took me a while to admit I’m a writer – why is that? Who knows… but now the deed is done, and here I am. Being a writer doesn’t mean, by the way, that I’m not funny, because of course I am (being Canadian and all, right?). On this blog, you’ll find the following:
- Short stories. I write about many things in many different styles. Some tend to be long, others not so much. I live for my characters; I guess they live because of me, so it’s only fair.
- Horrible poetry. I haven’t done any poems in a long while. There are many great poets in the world, and I refer you to them for quality work.
- Introspective pieces of complete madness. Sometimes, I just lose it. You will totally know it when you read about one of these episodes.
- My tag-line is Dream Hard, Rage Hard. Make sense? Yah, not really, but that’s a theme underlying everything I write.
- I call my blog “Fiction, and Other Made-Up Stories”. There’s not much in here that’s actually about me; rather, it’s about the worlds and the situations I imagine – they are so much fun!
Thank you for stumbling by. I have a lot of great friends in this fantastic community of writers – hope you’re one too. If you would like to get a hold of me about my writing published on WordPress or elsewhere, please contact me at email@example.com.