Welcome! I’m a writer. If you’re a writer, too, admit that to yourself. Life will be better. Just don’t take yourself too seriously. Have some fun. On this blog, you’ll find the following:
- Short stories. Some are short, and at times they make sense. But they don’t have to.
- More short stories. Some are kind of long. Much longer than you’d normally see in blogland. I like to mix it up. But just keep in mind that every long story comes from a short one.
- My tag-line is Dream Hard, Rage Hard. Make sense? Yah, not really, but that’s a theme underlying everything I write.
- I call my blog “Fiction, and Other Made-Up Stories”. It’s all fiction, which is a bit unusual for blog-world, but there you are. This definitely isn’t a journal.
- I strive to be unique. I don’t want to sound like other people. I want to be different. I want to cut new ground. But just as much, I want to reach people. I want to be read.
As much as I love short stories, I’ve been writing novel-length pieces of late and am working on a couple right now.
Thank you for stumbling by. I have a lot of great friends in this fantastic community of writers – hope you’re one too. If you would like to get a hold of me about my writing published on WordPress or elsewhere, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
And here’s my funky symbol – don’t ask where it came from. It’s been optimized over time. It used to be crayon scratches. Now it’s digital and more colourful: